Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can you give me your opinions?

I heard the following quote the other day just wondering what you think of it! The quote is: %26quot;everything is born out of love, it is just the mind that corrupts it!%26quot; I would suggest that you dont just apply this statement to living things - think outside the box a little too.
Can you give me your opinions?
i would say everything is born not out of love or hate, but with potential to be anything
Can you give me your opinions?
Love is a state of mind, so without a brain somewhere somehow it would not exist (unless you believe in some Divine Creator or benevolent spirits). The statement could also be taken very literally to apply to procreation. Other than that it doesn%26#039;t fit very well with my (admittedly pessimistic) views of life.


Juggling those concepts I would say the mind is born with love, and learns to fear and hate. But at its very heart, its very soul, with the illusions of reality stripped away, and the torments of existance releived, the essence of every living thing burns with the flame of love
Reply:There are also those who were accidentally born like me.


Love out of lust and ignorance. I wonder I myself got lost with that idea that everything was to be said born out of love. When there were many those creature devour their own children if not putting them into prey...


I am so devastated of having this kind of confusions too. That there were many unloved children and had became the society%26#039;s biggest never ending problem to face each day of our lives. That when they finally become strong grown up adults most of them result into one of the bloodiest crime cases in town.


I hope we can be aware of this and accept the fact that ignorance and indiscretions degrades the meaning of the real word love.


So as to say or think about the reality too. That I doubt the quote of %26#039;everything is born out of love%26#039;. It is just a sad bitter truth that we can prevent more in the future if we just come to open up our minds to be aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment